- Hardwood Flooring: Hardwood floors are warm and inviting. Install hardwood in your living room to bring natural coziness to your space.
- Basket of Blankets: Nothing says cozy quite like a bunch of blankets. Always keep a basket of blankets handy for your family and guests to wrap up in, inside your living room.
- Stone Fireplace: A stone fireplace is the quintessential cozy living room staple. Install a stone fireplace in your living as a gorgeous focal point.
Would you like to add a stone fireplace to your living room? Olde World Stone & Tile Concrete Molds offers a beautiful selection of stones to help you build the fireplace of your dreams.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged cement paver molds, cement stone molds, cobblestone paver molds, concrete driveway paver molds, concrete driveway pavers, concrete paver molds, concrete paver mould, concrete pavers moulds, concrete paving stone molds, concrete stepping stone molds, diy concrete molds, driveway paver molds, garden edging molds, stepping stone molds, stone paver molds
Whether you’re a family of four or the lone man in your wolf pack, everyone likes having a nice backyard. We’ve come up with some affordable tips to help you make your backyard your new favorite hangout spot:
Add Some Paint – Perfect for single story homes, paint the back of your house a different color than the other sides. Neutral shades such as beige or light gray compliment gardens and many landscaping features such as a stone path or patio.
Add Some Mulch – Lay mulch over your flowerbeds and exposed soil in your backyard for a finished and unified look. Plus, mulch helps block weeds and hold in nutrients for your plants.
Create Your Perfect Patio – Don’t let your patio be a plain, hot slab of concrete. Stone use is exploding in homes, and it’s not just for walls or fireplaces anymore. Stone patios are durable, customizable and are an easy way to instantly add sophistication to your backyard.
Olde World Stone & Tile Concrete Molds offers a wide selection of stone building materials, custom ideas and help to get you started on your stone patio, or more, today.
1.) Do your research- If you are trying to change your home to look more like the olde world, make sure you are getting furniture and decorations to match the theme.
2.) Set a budget- with a remodeling from modern to old world, things can get expensive. Make sure to create a budget so the project doesn’t become a headache.
3.) Start with the floor- There’s no better way to create the olde world look than from the ground up.
If you’re interested in taking your remodeling project to the next step, visit oldeworld.com. They have a large inventory and even business opportunities for the savvy do-it-yourself types.
- Material Availability: Stone is a readily available material, thus making it easy to source for home building, and comparatively inexpensive to other building materials.
- Durability: Stone can withstand fire, rain, wind, and other harsh weather conditions. Thus, a stone home is a great investment for a durable structure equipped to survive even the roughest environmental conditions.
- Maintenance-Free: Unlike painted homes that require repainting every few years, a stone home typically needs very little maintenance over its lifetime, making it a money-saver down the road.
Are you interested in building a stone home? Olde World Stone & Tile Concrete Molds offers a wide selection of stone building materials to get your structure off the ground.
- Repaint: Does your home feel drab? Repainting your home is an easy way to instantly increase curb appeal. Try going monochromatic to accentuate structural detailing.
- Landscaping: Adding lush landscaping is a great way to increase the outdoor appeal of your home, and decrease your environmental carbon footprint. Fresh greenery increases cohesion between your lawn and house.
- Stonework: Installing stonework is an easy way to instantly add class and sophistication to your home’s façade. Try a fun pattern or bold color for a unique look with increased texture.
Are you interested in adding stone to the front of your home? Olde World Stone & Concrete Molds offers a wide selection of stone varieties to keep your house looking beautiful on the inside and out.